Maria Lambarri Villa – Deloitte
| Manager of Strategy and Operations
- Maria joined Deloitte in 2006 in the area of Strategy and Operations of the public sector.
- Throughout her professional career, Maria has worked in Accenture as a consultant for 4 years and in Unisys Consulting as a senior consultant for 2 years.
- She has extensive professional experience in the field of strategic consulting.
- Throughout her professional career she has participated and coordinated projects of impact assessment, strategic planning, territorial development and competitiveness, evaluation of public policies, organizational improvement and management models, process reengineering and improvement of results and technical assistance, among others .
- She is part of the Practice Communities of GIM Deloitte and Deloitte Analytics, European Union and Education.
- Throughout her professional career she has participated in numerous consulting projects, highlighting her experience in the following areas:
- Studies of socio-economic impact (she has been responsible for many studies of economic and social impact)
- Feasibility plans
- Diagnostics and Strategic Planning
- Territorial development and competitiveness
- Development of public policies
- Technical Assistance
- Business process analysis
- Evaluation of programs and public policies
- Communication: Analysis of communication models, forums / tables, and other formats
- Major Foundations in Spain
- Business associations
- Public institutions and public corporations
- Technology Centers
- Leisure sector companies
- European Agency EUIPO
- Public Administrations
Other information of professional interest
- Degree in Business Administration and Management, specialization in Management of Organizations (Commercial University of Deusto, Bilbao).
- Executive program in Corporate Social Responsibility (Instituto de Empresa)
- Postgraduate Audit Specialist (University of the Basque Country)
- Course on sustainability, transparency and good governance of foundations (UNIR).
- She is part of the team of professors of the subject of Strategic Consulting of the Deusto Business School.
- Speaker in various international impact forums (UPV-EHU summer courses, Deloitte international seminars, APD, etc.).