Francesc Vila Albet – Provincial Council of Barcelona
| Manager of Tourism Services
Born in Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona) in 1956. Graduated in Philosophy and Education Sciences from the University of Barcelona.
- Between 1982 and 1992 he was Coordinator of Culture, Education and Youth in the Town Hall of Vilanova i la Geltrú (50,000 inhabitants). Responsible for the organization of popular festivals, music festivals, theater and dance programs, promotion of local heritage, etc.
- Between 1992 and 1995 he was deputy director of the Center for Cultural Studies and Resources (CERC), of the Department of Culture of the Provincial Council of Barcelona, organizing courses and seminars on local cultural management and advising the development of different cultural projects in the province.
- Between 1996 and 2003 he was Director of the Office of Artistic Dissemination of the Area of Culture of the Diputació de Barcelona, managing the Circuit of Municipal Theaters of the province, the Circuit of Exhibition halls and the program of promotion of scenic arts in the educational field .
- Between June 2004 and September 2007, he was the Director of Services of the Culture Area of the Provincial Council of Barcelona, coordinating the Services of Libraries, Artistic Dissemination, Cultural Patrimony and Cultural Resources.
- From October of 2007 he is Manager of the Tourism Services of the Provincial Council of Barcelona.